How to nominate a paper
Authors of papers (e.g., fellows and other IAS-affiliated researchers) are invited to nominate their own work or the work of others. In case you nominate a paper of a colleague in your field, please make sure to involve the author in the process. You can nominate only one paper per edition of the journal. To nominate a paper please submit:
- the paper (or a link to the paper);
- your (short) motivation why the paper is relevant for IAS Review;
- An extended abstract:
- written at a level that is understandable to researchers in other fields;
- explaining the significance of the paper in its field(s);
- explaining the relevance of the paper in the context of IAS Review;
- inspiring other disciplines, e.g., providing potential connections with other fields;
- adding -if needed- further reading suggestions;
- max 500 words.
- Three to five keywords;
- A picture that matches with the content (if available).
The submission deadline for the next issue is 31 August 2021.
Nominations can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use ‘Nomination for IAS Review’ as subject.
We look forward to receiving nominations for papers:
- On interdisciplinary topics;
- That preferably relate to systems thinking and/or complexity science methods;
- That are peer reviewed (an exception can be made for highly-cited papers in archives);
- That are published within six months before submission to IAS Review, or that are seminal in a certain field.
When putting together IAS Review, priority is given to papers on relevant IAS research themes.