How to nominate a paper
Authors of papers (e.g., fellows and other IAS-affiliated researchers) are invited to nominate their own work or the work of others. In case you nominate a paper of a colleague in your field, please make sure to involve the author in the process. You can nominate only one paper per edition of the journal. To nominate a paper please submit:
- the paper (or a link to the paper)
- Three to five keywords;
- A picture that matches with the content (if available).
We look forward to receiving nominations for papers:
- on interdisciplinary topics;
- that preferably relate to systems thinking and/or complexity science methods OR to approaches (methodological, conceptual, or empirical) that could be relevant for (and/or applicable to) other research fields;
- That are peer reviewed (an exception can be made for highly-cited papers in archives);
- That are published within six months before submission to IAS Review, or that are seminal in a certain field.
When putting together IAS Review, priority is given to papers on relevant IAS research themes.
We accept submissions on a rolling basis.